Saturday, July 23, 2016

Thin Permeable Membrane


like f w h myers said for some people there is a thin permeable membrane between the supraliminal and the subliminal i have a thin one when i close my eyes i almost immediately see a different world as real as this one this journal is in and when i open my eyes i am right back here again even when my eyes are open i am aware of a vastness beyond what is right in front of me nothing changed for me when i dropped acid back in the 70's i had always been in the place where acid takes you a vast universe of interwhirling flow i already knew it well and that is why i think i am a mutant my brain fluid must be a tripping juice or at least predisposed so that when i was opened up into the cosmos that day when i was 12 and given a look around it didn't seem that strange at all of course if i revert to the baptist language i was brought up in it was that i had received the gift of the holy spirit and was whisked away to the 7th or so heaven like saint paul and that language is fine and comfortable with me i know what it means and i know i am no saint but i do experience things differently than many folk do

1 comment:

  1. I like how you describe the gift of inner and outer vision so very well.

    ReplyDelete